If you want to understand, grow or diversify your audience, you need a clear plan. REACH is where you’ll create that plan, deliver it and see big changes. ICO's REACH: Strategic Audience Development is a workshop driven, project-based training programme for independent film exhibitors.
The programme has been designed to fulfill specific audience development needs of the independent film exhibition sector, with specific recourse to:
The deadline for applications is Thursday 28 April. For more information and to apply please visit ICO's website.
- How to understand, research and build audiences
- Delivering practical projects that deliver clear results
- Bringing new audiences to a wider range of films
- Engaging audiences from diverse backgrounds
- Encouraging public participation
- Making use of your resources to achieve goals