Grow: Strategic Audience Development is the CultureHive intensive programme, delivered by The Audience Agency, that will guide you through the steps of writing and delivering your audience development plan - from audit to implementation.
Cost: £450 (+VAT) = £540. Bursaries up to £500 available through Film Hub Scotland
Running August 2015 to February 2016, you will work individually and in small groups with peers from across the sector to create a framework for your own strategic audience development plan.
What will you gain?
- Understand key audience development and strategic marketing concepts
- Learn new tools and approaches that help build engagement with your target audiences
- Hear inspiring case studies from cultural organisations' successful audience development approaches • Share knowledge with peers and colleagues
- Apply what you have learnt in your own bespoke audience development plan
- Embed learning with a follow up one-to-one surgery session
The programme will comprise:
- Diagnostic: Developing understanding – August/September 2015, by arrangement. (During this one-to-one session, an expert trainer will guide you through an ‘audit’ of your audiences and catchment area to help you understand your organisation’s position in the market place). This will form the starting point for your audience development plan in advance of the first workshop.
- Two full day, interactive training workshops: • Planning strategy – 13 October 2015, 10am -5pm at Sheffield Theatres
- Putting it into action – 24 November 2014, 10am-5pm at Nottingham Contemporary
- Follow up one-to-one surgery support - January – February 2016, by arrangement.
For more information and to apply please visit The Audience Agency's website.