This one day workshop, led by Kim Ludolf Koch, CEO of Cineplex Deutschland - the biggest brand in the German market - and Jon Barrenechea, Head of Projects and Marketing at Picturehouse Cinemas - the UK’s largest independent cinema group - will focus on the nitty gritty of business planning for independent cinemas. Whether you are just starting out, are planning to expand or want to increase revenues, this workshop will give you the tools to develop a realistic plan and budget model.
Topics covered will include:
This workshop is free to attend for Film Hub Members but booking is essential. For more information and to book please visit Film Hub SWWM's website.
- Admissions Forecast
- Elements of a business plan
- The importance of looking at figures
- Stepped Margin Calculation
- The specificity of the UK Marketplace
- Current trends and sources of investment, public and private