Film Hub Scotland’s Audience Development Programme provides our members with the opportunity to find support for projects that grow audiences and increase engagement with a diverse range of cinema.
As a guide we are keen to support projects that:
And priority areas for the Programme are:
- increase the range of films being screened to audiences
- increase on-screen representations, themes and narratives of under-represented groups
- increase opportunities for professional development
- address inequality and increase the diversity of programme and audience
- use imaginative ideas and new activity to develop audiences
- experiment with existing programming to develop audiences
- expand existing activity to new venues and partners
- Young People
- Screen Heritage
Projects must take place between July 2016 and the end of March 2017 and medium-term and longer-term projects are eligible and encouraged. Support for projects will be considered within the range of £1,000 - £10,000.
There will be one round available between 1 April 2016 – 31 March 2017 and the deadline is Monday 30 May 2016 (17.00).
FHS Audience Development Programme Guidelines 2016/17
For more information and to apply please download the below Guidelines, Proposal Form and Budget Template:
FHS Audience Development Programme - Proposal Form
FHS Audience Development Programme - Budget Template
Image: Brutal Measures, Glasgow Short Film Festival 2016