Members of Film Hub Scotland are invited to apply to the Atomic programme for support for projects that grow and broaden audiences and increase engagement with a diverse range of cinema.
Activity must take place between July 2017 and the end of December 2017. We are unable to support longer-term projects through this programme.
Applicants are invited to apply for £1,000 from a total pot of £10,000. The support available through this programme can be used to part-fund larger scale projects.
There will be one round of this programme within 2017 and the deadline is Monday 15 May 2017 (17.00)
Examples of activity Atomic can support:
All activity should be for the public and aimed at building a wider, more diverse cinema audience in Scotland with a richer appreciation of British and international film. Projects can either focus on new activity or be an expansion of existing activity that targets new audiences.
The following suggestions are for guidance only, if you are unsure whether your idea fits the below criteria please get in touch with us.
Atomic can support the development, marketing and delivery of:
- Film seasons and programmes in venue
- Touring of film seasons and programmes
- Archive and heritage screenings
- Screening enhancements eg Q&As, discussions, programme notes
- Live soundtrack events
- Site-specific cinema
- Engagement activity directly related to screenings e.g. workshops and master classes (Please note we cannot support workshops that cover aspects of film production)
- Projects from film festivals that extend their reach beyond core activity and dates
For full details and to apply please download the following documents:
Download: FHS Atomic Application Guidelines
Download: FHS Atomic Proposal Form
Download: FHS Atomic Budget Template
If you have any questions about the Atomic programme please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo: The Adventures of Prince Achmed with live music by SiNK at Filmhouse, by Chris Scott