ICO's Summer Screening Days is the industry screenings event for programming, marketing and education staff of cinemas, film festivals, and film societies. Get first-hand knowledge of upcoming film releases so you can select, market and get strong audiences in your venue.
The focus is on key art house and independent titles, and the summer event will showcase titles scheduled for release in August–November 2015.
The deadline for registrations is Friday 26 June. To find out more and to apply please visit ICO's website.
Exhibitors who have already attended Screening Days know the difference it makes. That's why staff and volunteers of cinemas, mixed arts venues, film festivals, and film societies attend again and again. But if you haven't come before, here's five reasons Screening Days could be invaluable for you...
- Screening Days make your programming decisions easier: watching our amazing selection of the upcoming films lets you get clear on whether a film is right for your venue and how to make it work best in your programme.
- Screening Days are efficient: finding time to watch films in the busy and divided schedule of a film programmer is hard.
- Screening Days lets you cover a lot of ground with amazing access.
- Screening Days simplify marketing: knowing what audience you’re trying to target becomes much easier once you know the film directly and who in your community would want to come and see it.
- Screening Days gives you access to key industry players: we have representatives from the BFI, Cinema for All, Film Audience Network and Filmbank, as well as many major distributors in attendance.
- Screening Days is your chance to hear about funding, technology and opportunities that can mean just as much as what you put on the screen itself.
- Screening Days is a forum to share knowledge: gathering together this number of exhibitors in one place means you can keep up with developments from peers and learn from what is working for them.