Film Hub Wales and Chapter are developing Anim18 – a celebration of British animation in 2018, with screenings, events and activities taking place at venues across the UK.
They are preparing to submit a Stage 2 funding application to the BFI, and would like your ideas and suggestions to help shape the programme. You can also apply for project funding, which they can include in the bid on your behalf.
When you complete an Expression of Interest, you can opt in to one or more of the following:
- Option 1 – Creating a project proposal and requesting funding
- Option 2 – Screening Anim18 titles with some supported costs
- Option 3 – Accessing free resources and marketing materials (no funds needed)
You will need to complete:
The deadline for all EOI forms and supporting documents is Wednesday 28 June. All the information you need to get involved is available at www.anim18.wordpress.com. Image: Ethel & Ernest, directed by Roger Mainwood, Camilla Deakin & Ruth Fielding
- An online EOI form (embedded on the website)
- Supporting documents (downloadable from the website)