To tie-in with BFI Southbank's nail-biting Thriller season, two menus of some of cinema's best thrillers are being made available to exhibitors to book.
Bookings can be made from both menus, in a pick-in-mix fashion, as long as all screenings are branded as part of BFI Thriller.
BFI Thriller on Tour
ICO presents BFI Thriller on Tour
- a menu of 10 thrillers including world cinema and hidden gems ripe for rediscovery.
Tour dates: 20 October 2017 until 31 January 2018.
Featuring exclusive terms and opportunities for support on marketing and audience development, this is your chance to get audiences' adrenaline pumping!
For more information and to book please visit ICO's website.
- Subsidised terms on The Hitch-Hiker, The Vanishing, The Headless Woman, In the Cut and Memories of Murder
- Marketing spend available for cinemas booking multiple titles
- New DCP for The Vanishing (first time available in the UK)
- Female filmmaker trailblazer Ida Lupino’s The Hitch-Hiker back in circulation for the first time in years
- Part of nationwide tour with national campaign from BFI, centralised booking site as well as marketing pack
States of Danger and Deceit: European Political Thrillers in the 1970s
HOME presents States of Danger and Deceit
- a selection of 11 gripping thrillers that expose the political tensions that reverberated across Europe in the 1970s.
Tour dates: 4 November 2017 until 31 January 2018.
Terms: All films are booked through HOME. Terms for all screenings are subsidised, and are 30% v £80 MG.
Marketing and PR support available:
For more information please download the
States of Danger and Deceit information pack
- Full marketing kit including web and print copy, social media assets
- PR support – HOME will work with a PR agency specifically for Tour venues
- Podcasts and written resources for venue use