Into Film would like to invite cinemas to be part of the Into Film Festival 2016 which takes place from 9 – 25 November across the UK.
The Into Film Festival, the world’s largest free educational film festival for 5 to 19 year olds, aims to encourage young people to visit the cinema more often and build audiences for the future.
You can watch the highlights video from 2015 here
The Festival opens up the world of film to young people, introducing them to different genres and showcasing cinema as the gold-standard of film-viewing. Many young people experience the cinema for the first time as part of the Festival, offering you the chance to forge new relationships and expand the audience base in your local area. What Into Film offer (at no cost to your venue):
What they would require from your venue:
- Print movement for Festival screenings.
- Limited industry and charity speakers, Q&As and special events across the Festival programme.
- Promotion of all screenings and events to local schools, colleges, film clubs and youth groups.
- A secure intranet where you can view and manage your Festival bookings.
If you’re interested in getting involved please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access to a screen for the Festival events.
- Suggested dates and times between the 9 – 25 November for Festival screenings. Typically our screenings take place weekdays at either 10:00 or 13:00.